ZQ300 Series Mobile Printers
Whether you are printing out price markdown labels on the sales floor or leaving a delivery notice at the customer’s doorstep, the ZQ300 is a mobile printer that’s fast, flexible, and reliable. Available in ZQ310 - 2" Printer and ZQ320 - 3" Printer.
The ZQ300 offers a lot of new features and functionality over it's predecessor the iMZ:
- The ZQ300 is a Link-OS printer similar to the iMZ Series. Applications designed to print in the iMZ Series will print the same in the ZQ300.
- Does double duty as a receipt and label printer
- Most durable in its class with IP54 sealing, a 5 ft. drop to concrete, and 500-drop tumble specification
- Linerless media support for fewer roll changes and more printable area per label
- 40% higher capacity battery: lasts a full shift and more
- The latest wireless technology for the fastest wireless connections: supports 802.11ac and Bluetooth BLE 4.0
- Industry-first Bluetooth remote management allows management of all devices connected to handheld devices in the field.
- Zebra Print DNA allows business-catalytic capabilities into our Link-OS® printers through its unique combination of innovative applications, utilities and developer tools. The result? A superior printing experience through better performance, simplified remote manageability and easier integration.
AVAILABLE ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: Docking cradles; battery chargers; Dual-Charging Vehicle Adaptor for TC51/56 and ZQ300; USB Cables - (Type A to Type C); Carrying Options
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS Dimensions ZQ310 printer: 130 mm L x 93.5 mm W x 49.5 mm H 5.12 in. L x 3.68 in. W x 1.95 in. H ZQ320 printer: 130 mm L x 117.7 mm W x 49.5 mm H 5.12 in. L x 4.63 in. W x 1.95 in. H
PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS Operating System Link-OS® Print Method Direct Thermal Resolution 203 dpi/8 dots mm Memory 128MB RAM, 256MB Flash (48 MB User Available) Battery Li-Ion 2280 mAh, 7.2V, PowerPrecision+ Maximum Print Width ZQ310 printer: 48 mm/1.89 in. ZQ320 printer: 72 mm/2.83 in. Maximum Print Speed Up to 4 ips (100 mm/s) Media Sensors Gap, BlackBar, Media Out, Media Door Open Programming Languages CPCL, ZPL. The ZPL programming language ensures full compatibility with many other Zebra printers. Cutter Tear bar Print Direction Horizontal and vertical