10026621 - Label, Polypropylene, 0.9844x0.6094in (25x15.5mm); TT, 65103RM, Coated, Permanent Adhesive, 3in (76.2mm) core, RFID, 5000/roll, 1/box
Label, Polypropylene, 0.9844x0.6094in (25x15.5mm); TT, PolyPro 3000T, Coated, Permanent Adhesive, 3in (76.2mm) core, RFID, 5000/roll, 1/box, Plain
- Zebra’s General Purpose RFID label offering includes a variety of inlay types and works on most non-metallic surfaces, such as plastic and corrugate. Typical applications include labeling of cases, pallets, products and healthcare specimens. Zebra’s RFID labels have been tested and optimized to work with Zebra’s RFID printers and readers. Due to the many variables that can affect read range, we recommend testing in your environment to determine which label works best in your application.
- Applications: Case / Pallet, item tracking
- Pre-tested with Zebra printers and readers
- Global item – works with FCC and ETSI frequencies
- Inlay performance has been tested and profiled by Auburn University RFID Lab and has been added to the ARC Performance Data Library