Epson ColorWorks CW-C6000A 4" Label Printer with Auto Cutter
Condition : , Weight : 51.00 LBS , Shipping : Calculated at checkout
CW-C6000A 4" Label Printer with Auto Cutter
- Paper Width (Min - Max)1.0" - 4.4"
- Roll I.D. - 3"
- Roll Maximum O.D. - 8"
- Min Label Length(cutter version) - 0.31"
- Maximum Label Length - 24"
- Peel Width Maximum - 4.4"
The new ColorWorks models deliver dependable, commercial inkjet printing with fast-drying, durable color inks and enhanced productivity, while offering cost and inventory reduction compared to using pre-printed labels. Additional features include:
- Reliable – Engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First Printer Specifically Designed as a Color Upgrade to Black-Only Thermal Transfer Printers1 – Designed with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced Productivity – Eliminates the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5-inches per second3; fast time to first label
- Astounding Image Quality – Up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless Integration – Compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac®, and Linux
- Remote Printer Management – For managing large fleets over the network
- Peel-and-Present –C6000P and C6500P offer fast, on-demand print-and-apply
- Auto Cutter – C6000A and C6500A come standard with auto cutter, ideal for fast, on- demand applications
- Applicator I/O Control Port for Automated Workflow – Supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow
- Low Cost – Comparable to existing thermal transfer printers2
- Durable, High-Quality Labels – Meets BS 5609 certification5
- Media Thickness - TBC
- Rear Media FeedFanfold & Roll